Title: Easy Edible Cookie Dough Recipe – House of Nash Eats
Introduction (100 words)
Cookie dough is a classic treat loved by people of all ages. While it’s important not to eat uncooked dough due to the raw eggs and flour, we have a delicious and safe alternative that can be enjoyed straight from the mixing bowl. This easy edible cookie dough recipe from House of Nash Eats is not only egg-free but also includes heat-treated flour for a worry-free indulgence. With a handful of pantry staples and a few minutes of preparation, you can satisfy your cravings without the potential risks associated with raw cookie dough. Let’s dive into the recipe!
Ingredients (50 words)
– 1 cup of all-purpose flour
– 1/4 teaspoon of salt
– 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, softened
– 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
– 1/4 cup of packed light brown sugar
– 2 tablespoons of milk
– 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
– 1 cup of mix-ins (chocolate chips, nuts, sprinkles, etc.)
Instructions (600 words)
1. Begin by heat-treating the flour. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Spread the flour evenly on a baking sheet and bake for about 5 minutes to kill any potential bacteria. Allow the flour to cool completely before using it in the dough.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the softened butter, granulated sugar, and light brown sugar. Beat them together until creamy and well incorporated.
3. Gradually add the heat-treated flour and salt to the butter-sugar mixture. Mix until all the ingredients are combined.
4. Pour in the milk and vanilla extract. Continue mixing until the dough forms a smooth and creamy consistency. Feel free to adjust the amount of milk based on your preferred texture.
5. Once your dough is ready, it’s time to add the mix-ins. Whether it’s classic chocolate chips, chopped nuts, or colorful sprinkles, fold them into the dough gently so they are evenly distributed.
6. If you can handle the temptation, refrigerate the dough for 15-30 minutes to slightly firm it up. However, if you can’t wait, you can dive right in!
7. Serve your edible cookie dough in a bowl or grab your favorite cookie scoop and form the dough into bite-sized pieces. You can even use it as a topping on ice cream or between two cookies for an irresistible sandwich.
Tips for Variation and Storage (150 words)
– To put a unique spin on your cookie dough, experiment with different mix-ins like crushed Oreos, caramel bits, or dried fruits. The options are endless!
– For a chocolatey twist, consider adding a tablespoon or two of unsweetened cocoa powder to the dough mixture.
– If you prefer a softer texture, replace the granulated sugar with powdered sugar.
– Store any leftover cookie dough in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to five days, or in the freezer for several months. Remember to thaw frozen dough in the refrigerator before enjoying.
– This recipe can easily be doubled or halved depending on the desired quantity.
Conclusion (50 words)
With this easy edible cookie dough recipe from House of Nash Eats, satisfy your cookie craving in a safe and delicious way. Enjoy every bite of this delectable treat knowing that the risk of consuming raw eggs and flour is eliminated. Indulge freely and let your taste buds rejoice in the ultimate edible cookie dough experience!
Subscribe to our email newsletter to get the latest posts delivered right to your email.