Halloween is just around the corner, and it’s time to start thinking about our costumes! While dressing up alone can be fun, there’s something even more exciting about coordinating with your significant other for a couples Halloween costume. Whether you want to go all out or keep it simple, there are so many cute options to choose from. To help you find the perfect costume, here are 27 insanely cute couples Halloween costumes to copy.
1. Mickey and Minnie Mouse: The classic Disney couple is always a hit. Just grab some red and black clothing, mouse ears, and a little face paint, and you’re good to go!
2. Bonnie and Clyde: Travel back in time to the roaring twenties with this iconic duo. A suit and fedora for him, and a flapper dress for her, and you’ll be the talk of the town.
3. Beauty and the Beast: This tale as old as time never gets old. Transform into this enchanting couple with a yellow dress and a beastly suit.
4. Princess Leia and Han Solo: Star Wars fans, this one’s for you. Take a trip to a galaxy far, far away with a white robe and silver belt for Leia, and a brown vest and blaster for Han.
5. Joker and Harley Quinn: Embrace your dark side with this edgy couple’s costume. Paint your face like the Joker and find a red and black outfit for Harley.
6. Sandy and Danny from Grease: Step back into the 1950s with this classic couple. A leather jacket and tight pants for Danny, and a poodle skirt and cardigan for Sandy will have you ready to rock ‘n’ roll.
7. Fred and Wilma Flintstone: Bring the stone age to life with this adorable couple’s costume. Fred needs an orange robe, a blue tie, and a caveman club, while Wilma should wear a white dress and carry a bone-shaped purse.
8. Jack and Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas: Embrace the spooky season with this gothic couple. Jack needs a pinstripe suit and a skeletal face, while Sally should wear a patchwork dress and paint stitches on her face.
9. Popeye and Olive Oyl: Sail the seas with this vintage cartoon couple. Popeye needs a sailor suit and a pipe, and Olive Oyl requires a red shirt and black skirt.
10. Tarzan and Jane: Channel your inner jungle couple with this adventurous costume. Tarzan can sport a loincloth and carry a spear, while Jane needs a khaki dress and a camera.
11. Peter Pan and Tinker Bell: Never grow up with this magical costume. Peter Pan needs green clothing and a pointy hat, while Tinker Bell should wear a shimmering dress and fairy wings.
12. Mario and Luigi: Step into the world of Super Mario with this fun couple’s costume. Red and green overalls, colored shirts, and matching hats are essential.
13. Bonnie and Woody from Toy Story: Bring your favorite childhood toys to life with this cute costume. Bonnie needs denim overalls and a pink shirt, while Woody requires a cowboy hat and a plaid shirt.
14. Batman and Catwoman: Fight crime and look stylish with this superhero couple’s costume. Batman needs a black suit and mask, and Catwoman should wear a black catsuit and mask.
15. Shrek and Fiona: Show off your inner ogres with this hilarious costume. Shrek needs green face paint and an ogre outfit, while Fiona should wear a belted green dress and a red wig.
16. Thing 1 and Thing 2: Dr. Seuss fans, this one’s for you. Paint your faces red, wear matching red shirts with Thing 1 and Thing 2 labels, and style your hair in crazy ways.
17. Simba and Nala from The Lion King: Embark on a safari adventure with this adorable couple’s costume. Both need tan-colored clothing and lion ears.
18. Gomez and Morticia Addams: Embrace the dark and spooky with this iconic couple. Gomez requires a pinstripe suit and slicked-back hair, while Morticia should wear a long black dress and a long dark wig.
19. Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson: Swing into action as this Marvel couple. Peter Parker can wear a Spider-Man costume, and Mary Jane should dress in a redheaded wig and trendy clothes.
20. Aladdin and Jasmine: Take a magic carpet ride with this Disney couple. Aladdin needs loose pants and a vest, and Jasmine should wear a flowy blue outfit.
21. Bonnie and Ken from Toy Story 3: Bring back the nostalgia with this charming costume. Bonnie needs a pink dress and red hair bows, while Ken requires a denim outfit and a stylish wig.
22. Mister and Missis Smith: Show off your spy skills with this glamorous couple’s costume. Both should wear black suits and carry toy guns.
23. Popeye and Sweet Pea: Dive into the world of Popeye with this adorable costume. Popeye requires a sailor suit and a pipe, and Sweet Pea can wear a green onesie.
24. Prince Charming and Cinderella: Transform into a fairytale couple with this enchanting costume. Prince Charming needs a regal suit, and Cinderella should wear a beautiful gown.
25. Harry Potter and Hermione Granger: Embrace the wizarding world with this magical couple’s costume. Harry needs a Gryffindor robe and a lightning scar, while Hermione should wear a Hogwarts uniform.
26. Up’s Carl and Ellie: Get ready for an adventure with this heartwarming couple. Carl needs a suit, square glasses, and a cane, and Ellie should wear a polka-dot dress and a headband.
27. Superman and Wonder Woman: Show off your superpowers with this heroic costume. Superman requires a blue suit and a red cape, and Wonder Woman should wear a red and blue outfit with a golden tiara.
With these 27 insanely cute couples Halloween costumes to choose from, you and your partner are sure to be the life of the party. Whether you want to be funny, spooky, or enchanting, there’s a costume for every couple’s style. So grab your favorite costume, indulge in some Halloween treats, and enjoy the spookiest holiday of the year together!
Subscribe to our email newsletter to get the latest posts delivered right to your email.